Monday, April 03, 2006

3/29's episode of Lost

by Chris
I don't really consider this a spoiler, since it answers nothing and brings to light about 8,000 new questions. In the last episode of Lost, there was a major lockdown in The Hatch that trapped Locke and the prisoner. While Locke was holed up, all the lights went out, some emergency blacklights came on, and this became visible on the blast door (you can see a bigger picture of it by clicking here):

The typed text in this picture was added by someone, but I have seen other screen caps and the translation is perfect (the original scribblings had to be clarified, they were very hard to read.) The guy also added translation of the latin that was written all over the thing.

This "map" did not stay up for very long, but you could tell that Locke was trying his damnest to memorize it. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Goddamn, I love this show!

7 Comments:

Blogger LesterG said...

Coolness. Apparently, the map is going to be the focus of Locke's story for the remainder of the season. In particular, 2.21 (an Eko flashback episode) will center around it.

4/03/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Haven't watched any episodes since some time in February, or January even. Figure I'll catch up later, unless some huge development happens.

4/03/2006 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger jaydro said...

Thanks for posting that. I think I could spend all my time surfing Lost fan sites, but I resist. I've been much more into the show this season since I've been watching it same-day or maybe a day late at most. Last year I wasn't really sure if I liked it, and I stockpiled the first half of the season before watching it, and I stayed behind the whole time while also avoiding all spoiler info whenever possible. Being able to read about it while watching helps tap into the excitement.

4/03/2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Count Olaf said...

Question:
Where the crap is Michael? or Desmond?

4/05/2006 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger jaydro said...

I don't know, but Walt turned up on last week's My Name is Earl. It took me a little while to realize who he was.

4/05/2006 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jackrabbit Slim said...

Are Earl and Randy the "others?"

4/05/2006 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, when Walt does come back on the show he's gonna be about 2 feet taller, I wonder how they will deal with that?

4/05/2006 02:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home