Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THE Zodiac

by Nick
"Oh boy, David Fincher's new film! Trailer out already! Gotta see.

Man, this site sure takes a long time to load. Bandwidth must be straining with everyone going to see the Finch's latest opus. Here goes!

Big blue eye. Hello. Tick-tick-tick text.

Very red. Where does it say Trailer? Gotta be Scenes. Yay! There it is!! Oboyoboyoboy...

All right, so it's not Quicktime.

Green!

Youngsters steaming up the car in the night. Haha. Foolish kids. Should've stayed away from being in a Fincher movie.

Hey, it's PTA's main man what's-his-name, old dude. Love him!

Wow, never seen that guy before. Bold move going with someone unknown in a lead role. Go Fincher!

Where's Oldman?

Hey, it's the chick from Prison Break! And that kid from Signs. Must be a huge cast, if they can squeeze those guys in, as well.

Neutral voice. Very HAL 9000. Where's Ruffalo? Is Ruffalo doing the HAL voice?

Okay, lots of zodiac stuff. Weird. That Signs kid must be some code-breaker.

This unknown dude is really everywhere in the film. Where's Oldman?

Wow, it's really lagging now. Wha. t A. re T. hey. S. ay. ing?

More fast cuts, going slow. Guy with glasses. Is Gyllenhaal playing the guy with glasses?

Boy, this film seems really lame. Let's see the credits.

Huuuhhh... umh... that's not Fincher. Alexander Bulikey?

Wait, what is this shit?!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

If you click Scenes on the site you're in for the same nasty surprise I was.

Oldman left? Nooooooo

3/08/2006 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger jaydro said...

I saw a trailer for the Fincher film some time ago. My reaction was: someone's finally remaking Dirty Harry! ;-)

And now there are two competing remakes! Although looks like The Zodiac has been sitting around a while.

IMDB says Oldman left Zodiac but then they list him playing Melvin Belli, who is a real-life San Francisco-area attorney of some celebrity. He even once guest-starred on the original Star Trek TV series.

Anyway, wow, that site does suck: the trailer started playing instantly for me, but it was still all choppy, and I've got a solid 3 megabit connection.

3/08/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Where did you see the Fincher Zodiac trailer? Can't find it on the web.

3/08/2006 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger jaydro said...

I saw the Fincher Zodiac trailer in a movie theater. It was so long ago that I had actually forgotten about it. My only memory is that it was about the Zodiac killer and it was directed by David Fincher. I think I may have seen it when I saw Derailed.

[Geez, what is up with blogger? I've had to go through the word verification five -- make that six! -- times trying to post this comment because it keeps timing out while I'm trying to submit!]

3/08/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger jaydro said...

I'm not complaining about the word verification, I'm complaining about the slowness of the word verification and blogger.com today. It's what's keeping me from getting to us.

3/08/2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I haven't noticed a problem with word verification. Did the problem just show up today for you?

3/08/2006 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger jaydro said...

Yeah, just today. But, hey, just now it seems snappier.

3/08/2006 01:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home