Friday, February 23, 2007

Opening in Dallas, 02/23

by Brian
The Lives of Others (trailer): Yay! Been looking forward to this one since … what, Cannes? Has it really been that long?

The Astronaut Farmer (trailer): Liked the Polish brothers’ Northfork a few years ago. I’m a bit suspicious about this one, but willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now.

Amazing Grace (trailer): I could write something very snide here, but I’ll let it pass.

The Number 23 (trailer): I finally quit on Joel Schumacher for good. I’ll go see this only if someone gives me a damn good reason to.

An Unreasonable Man (trailer): Appears to be Nader revisionism of the highest order. Myself, I don’t blame Nader for running - I blame Democrats for making such a big fucking deal about a fringe candidate.

Reno 911!: Miami (trailer): Never watched more than a few minutes of the show. Used to like “The State” OK.

The Abandoned (trailer): Just another horror movie with a creative poster.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jaydro said...

Given everything, I should be excited about The Astronaut Farmer, but all the clips I've seen have left me disturbed that someone has raided whatever prop department still owns the leftovers from The Right Stuff. For all I know they were all made for this film, but the astronaut suit, capsule, and rocket all look too familiar. You'd think the guy in the film would at least use one of the slightly later spacesuits, since I think they're a lot easier to come by and a version is still in use today on the shuttle.

It's a bad sign when I'm being that picky about stuff in the trailer. ;-)

2/23/2007 04:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home