Monday, March 05, 2007

Opened in Dallas, 03/02

by Brian
Still trying to get over the respiratory infection that has been plaguing me for a week and a half. Hopefully, in the next few days I’ll be able to actually go see a movie again.

Zodiac (trailer): Jackrabbit Slim posted a review already earlier today. As for myself, not a Fincher fan, but looking forward to this all the same.

The Dead Girl (trailer): Garnered high praise for the performances late in 2006. I had forgotten about it until this week, though.

Black Snake Moan (trailer): Looks every bit as compelling yet completely stupid as director Craig Brewer’s Hustle & Flow was.

Days of Glory (Indigènes) (trailer): Best Foreign Film nominee, by way of the Weinsteins, so it’s probably not that great. Hope it hangs around for a couple weeks, else I won’t have time to see it on account of the illness and the resulting backlog.

Two Weeks (trailer): If MGM really wants people to know about this, they might start by, you know, mentioning it somewhere on their website. I know that by itself wouldn’t accomplish much, but, well, it’s a start.

Full of It (trailer): I don’t really know what this is.

Wild Hogs (trailer): My goal in life is to someday have kids who don’t carry on like this trailer is the funniest thing they’ve ever seen. If I can accomplish that, my time on earth will not have been in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home